I miss it!

Its been a few days since I shaved and quite frankly, I miss it.

I have been considering growing another one, but am left unsure after mixed opinions last time. Loads of people said it looked good and that it was the best mo they've ever seen, yet some people said that it really didn't suit me. Maybe I am just too young for a massive moustache. Maybe something a little more subtle?

I just don't know, but here is a pic of my mo on Christmas day!


Also, please check out my video of my daily photos. It can be found here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z-T2SXGo3o

For now, more pondering...

:{)

P.S. Please donate on my Just Giving page here.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You're reminiscent of Lord Kitchener from the "Your country needs YOU!" posters from WWII.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, that's a great cause you did that for, I salute you. Also, you have a great handlebar there sir. I have a question, I am six weeks into growing a handlebar. Sometimes I am happy with how it's coming along and sometimes I get self conscious and think it's not dense enough. I have black hair (or dark) like yours. Your video sparked my interest because towards the beginning I noticed your moustache didn't look very dense yet (not offense of course) and that towards the end it got a lot darker and turned out in the end looking really Fantastic! I was wondering if you also felt it wasn't going so well or noticed a big difference in how dark and dense your 'stache was as time went on? I like that you did yours for a cause. Thanks for your input in advance, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete